Last updated: February 18, 2016
The criminal law library of Nenner & Namerow, P.C. provides criminal law articles, FAQs, and news about drugs and narcotics charges and offenses in Philadelphia, PA. The articles, FAQs and news are for information only and do not provide legal advice.
If you would like a free consultation by our criminal lawyers, please call (215) 564-0644.
Philadelphia Criminal Law Articles
- Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer Discusses Homicides – Difference Between Voluntary Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter (June 23, 2017) What is manslaughter? What is the difference between involuntary manslaughter and voluntary manslaughter? Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer answers these questions.
- Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer Discusses Homicides – What is the Difference Between Manslaughter and Murder Charges? (June 22, 2017) Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer discusses homicides and the difference between manslaughter and murder charges.
- PA Drugs & Controlled Substance Forfeitures – When Property Seizures Are Against the Eighth Amendment (June 12, 2017) Many Philadelphia property owners have been victims of PA’s Controlled Substances Forfeiture Act. Many forfeitures are disproportionate to the crime, violating the Eighth Amendment. A PA Supreme Court case provides new standard for forfeiture cases, providing more protection for property owners.
- PA Drugs & Controlled Substance Forfeiture Cases – Recent Decision Affords More Protection for Homeowners (June 8, 2017) A PA Supreme Court decision late last month affirmed a lower court’s decision in a Philadelphia controlled substance forfeiture case. The decisions affords more protection for innocent homeowners.
- Renunciation in Philadelphia Criminal Felony Murder Cases, a Defense to Conspiracy (May 18, 2017) Top rated Philadelphia criminal felony murder lawyer discusses conspiracy charges and defenses, such as renunciation. Read more about defenses that may be presented.
- Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer Discusses Conspiracy Crimes – Elements of the Crime (May 17, 2017) In this article, we discuss conspiracy to a crime, one of the more common charges in many Philadelphia criminal defense cases. The elements of the crime are discussed and related crimes.
- Philadelphia PA Criminal Lawyer – Beating Possession with Intent to Deliver Charges (May 15, 2017) Philadelphia PA criminal lawyer discusses Possession with Intent to Deliver Charges and how to beat the charges. Mr. Nenner offers FREE initial consultation.
- Philadelphia Criminal Law – Murder & Related Charges (May 10, 2017) Top rated Philly criminal lawyer David S. Nenner gives explains murder, aggravated assault and robbery charges in a common Philadelphia criminal case.
- Common Criminal Cases in Philadelphia – Gun Charges (April 28, 2017) One of the common criminal defense cases in Philadelphia are gun cases. Our top rated criminal defense lawyer discusses gun charges and penalties.
- Philadelphia Drug Cases – Can You Be Charged with Possession of Drugs When the Drugs WereNot Found on You? (April 9, 2017) In Philadelphia criminal drug cases, defendants may be charged with drug possession even when the drugs were not found on the person. This is known as constructive possession. See discussion here.
- Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer – Possession with Intent to Deliver (PWID) Charge for Being at the Wrong Place & Wrong Time (April 9, 2017) Individuals may be charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver (PWID) for being at the wrong place and wrong time. See what defenses are presented in such instances.
- Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer – Reasonable Suspicion vs. Probable Cause in Drug Possession and Related Drug Cases (Part II) (March 6, 2017) Phila. criminal defense lawyer discusses probable cause in drug and related drug cases. If you are charged with possession or possession with intent to deliver, call for a FREE consultation. 215.564.0644
- Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer – Reasonable Suspicion vs. Probable Cause in Drug Cases (February 28, 2017) In order for law enforcement to legally stop & search an individual in Philly, officers must have reasonable suspicion or probable cause. See discussion here.
- Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer Discusses Motion to Suppress in Drug Cases (February 20, 2017) Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer, David Nenner, discusses the importance of Motions to Suppress to help individuals charged with drug crimes.
- Philadelphia Murder Charges Often Go Hand in Hand with Firearms and Drug Charges (December 14, 2016) Philadelphia criminal defense lawyers discuss how murder charges are often associated with other criminal charges. See article here.
Philadelphia Criminal & Legal Resources
Philadelphia Criminal Justice Center
1301 Filbert Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Court of Common Pleas (Philadelphia) Criminal Case Forms
James A. Byrne U.S. Courthouse
601 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
833 Chestnut Street, Suite 1220
Philadelphia, PA 19107